Terms and Conditions
Please call our friendly staff if you have any queries or concerns, we are here to help you, not hinder you.
- The general hire period of our skip bins is seven (7) days. Additional costs may be incurred for any additional hire.
- Not allowed in the skip bin unless previously agreed;
DIRT OR SOIL, COCOS PALM TRUNKS, OILS, FUELS, PAINTS, CHEMICALS, GAS BOTTLES, FOOD WASTE, WET CONCRETE, ANY HAZARDOUS MATERIALS. Additional charges will apply if any of the abovementioned items are found in your skip bin.
- Any ASBESTOS products are STRICTLY PROHIBITED, unless you have specifically ordered an ASBESTOS bin for this purpose. Refer https://www.centralcoast.nsw.gov.au/residents/waste-and-recycling/find-waste-facility OR https://www.health.gov.au/internet/main/publishing.nsf/Content/ohp-enhealth-asbestos-may2012.htm
- If any ASBESTOS is found in a bin ADDITIONAL CHARGES AND PROCESSES WILL APPLY, and the bin will be returned to you.
- Mattresses and tyres will incur additional charges to you, if incurred by Dumpers Handybin.
- Any skip bins filled past the top rim of the bin, may incur additional charges. Our drivers will decide if the skip bin must remain on site until such time that the customer has rectified this issue, or we may remove any excess rubbish and leave it on site. By law, we must be able to transport the bin safely without risk of anything falling out of the skip bin during transport.
- The skip bin MUST NOT be moved after delivery. Any costs incurred by us if the bin has been moved WILL be passed on to the customer.
- Any damage to our skip bins caused after delivery will need to be repaired or replaced at the customer’s expense.
- NO FIRES are to be lit in or near to the skip bin.
- Our drivers will do their very best to place the bin where you want it, but placement is at the drivers discretion to allow a safe delivery and pick up.
- The customer may cancel their skip bin order at any time, and any payment taken will be refunded, unless the skip bin has already left our yard, in which case a small charge may be applied.
- All skip bins MUST be paid for on or prior to delivery. No skip bins will be left on site without being paid for, unless agreed prior.
- Once the skip bin has been delivered to site the customer has full responsibility for the skip bin, and its contents.
- We suggest that the skip bins be placed within your property boundary, to stop other people from loading their own rubbish into it, but once our trucks leave the public highway we will take all care, but will accept no responsibility for any damage caused.
- Any Council Permits required for placement of the bin are the customer’s responsibility. We will assist you where we can. Central Coast Council permits are free of charge at the time of writing.
- Any skip bins that are hired for recyclable items only, such as brick/concrete or greenwaste, MUST contain that product only. If any other material is found within the skip bin, the full General Waste price will be charged to the customer, and any other costs passed onto Dumpers Handybin by the recycling facility will be passed on to the customer.
By accepting delivery of our skip bins, you agree to abide by all of the Terms and Conditions above and any other terms by, and not limited to, EPA, Central Coast Council and any relevant authorities.